INTERVIEW LOOK

Posted by Emma Salter On 00:34
So I've got an interview next week at the worlds fastest growing online fashion trend forecasting service and I can't contain my excitement! I won't tell you who it is yet because I don't want to get all high and mighty before I've ever been to the taster day but, all I will say is I am very, very excited! I really hope I get it, this is my absolute dream job!

INTERVIEW
After spending last Friday at Somerset house for day 1 of LFW, I couldn't help but notice the sheer amount of monochrome and pops of neon accessories floating about the courtyard. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one of the models for the Jena Theo show rush past me wearing these H&M monochrome panel trouser pants and this baroque sweater also from H&M and she looked amazing, and with the hottest trend being monochrome at the moment I decided this would be the perfect outfit for my interview next week. Not to mention the very stylish and very fabulous Adele from Into the Blonde sporting the look! To throw in a splash of colour I picked out this neon yellow clutch that is now in the sale at H&M for £5! reduced from £19.99 it is perfect size for an iPad but I'm going to use it as a clutch, it also has a handy wriststrap! With staff discount on these items I got the whole outfit for £32.63 when it would cost £44.98 without, a nice little investment there! especially as monochrome and neon are big this Spring/Summer I think that's a nice little bargain. Retail does have its perks sometimes!

I'd love to team this outfit with a pair of black heels with a thick ankle strap, but seeing as this interview is out in the middle of nowhere I don't want to push my luck, I'm not good in heels at the best of times let alone one of the biggest interviews to date! So I'm keeping it casual with my trusty (fake) black creepers and some frilly socks, girly yet comfortable? I think it breaks the boundaries of this slick tailored-esque look with a bit of grunge, and who doesn't love abit of grunge!
Make-up wise the classic eyeliner flick and some topshop lips with some white nail polish, I've yet to try this so it could be metallic silver instead as I'm not sure how well the tipex nail look will go down. But we'll see! My interview is in the afternoon, so I'll definitely get an outfit picture post taken before I go, hopefully the weather will stay as beautifully crisp as it is at the moment, god I love spring! Anyway, let me know what you think and wish me luck!

1 Response to 'INTERVIEW LOOK'

  1. Adele said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/02/interview-look.html?showComment=1361426883268#c3095722924889876945'> 21 February 2013 at 06:08

    Thanks so much for featuring me! Good luck with your interview xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Followers