TURBAN VS TREND

Posted by Unknown On 21:51
Never thought I would say this, but get me a turban now!
I absolutely adore the trend that has rocked our chilly heads this season, there are some lush velvet pastel colour ones I have seen on girls in the street around town which I would love to get my mits on but in the meantime ive been googling and found these pretty images! But unfortunately I cant find any nice ones to buy online, ASOS, Topshop and Urban Outfitters you have failed me!
I love the Olsen twins style anyway but these simple black what looks like satin material wraps are perfect! Where can I find something like this?! Ok the next image is a little too far but I love the photography and way the photo has been composed, something I would love to have framed and up on the wall its really statement! and of course the turban looks welllll glam.
I love the pastel tone of the image on the bottom left, the look is so elegant as is Solange Knowles in the bottom right! Set to last is this trend I reckon! Anyone got any tips on where to shop for them?


0 Responses to 'TURBAN VS TREND'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers