SUNDAY SPLURGE

Posted by Unknown On 21:53
There is something about the word splurge that just doesn't quite look right?! Anyway, I thought I would share with you my purchases from the Urban Outfitters online sale tonight as I am very pleased with what I found! I've been looking at some black suede wedges on the New Look website but they've been out of stock foreverrrrrr and I've been in store countless times but no luck :( so when I came across these Deena & Ozzy Zip Front Black Wedges on the Urban Outfitters  website whilst browsing I fell in love with not only them but the price too... £85 down to £20 can you believe it! I wasn't too keen on the zip down the front at first or the cork round the platform but I think it makes them stand out a lot more compared to other just plain black suede wedges, which I already have and are nothing special. I've also had a craving for playsuits recently, and found this Pins & Needles Lace Deep V-Neck Playsuit beauty in the sale.. £55 down to £20! I couldn't resist a little make-up too, after seeing all the 50's lookalike vintage sellers at the fair yesterday in their thick top-lid eyeliner and bright red lipstick I got inspired to try the look too and found this Siren Red Lipstick for £3 down from £6!


























Photobucket

0 Responses to 'SUNDAY SPLURGE'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers