BRIGHTON

Posted by Unknown On 18:28
Had such a lush end to the easter bank holidays, after a long 4 day weekend of WORK I finally got the day off to enjoy the holiday as everyone else had, me and my family went to Brighton for the day partly because I had to take photos for my visual merchandising portfolio but the other part being because I love Brighton! it's also where my mum and dad had their first date! (even though they both come from Southampton?!) I've officially made up my mind now that Brighton is where I want to live after I finish uni, I'm prepared to stay in Southampton for a year and a year only, then set my wings free in the seaside capital of England!












Photobucket

0 Responses to 'BRIGHTON'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers