BAROQUE

Posted by Unknown On 15:17
I bought some new leggings the other day on a impulse sprint around New look, I hardly ever shop there anymore (because I was forced to chop up my store card) and found this beauty in the sale for £9! I know baroque came into fashion last summer(?) but didnt really stick around for very long, I hated them at first and as soon as I tried them on, I fell in love! I think its the mixture of the leopard print and gold that won me over, as i've seen some pretty nasty blue, green and pink ones about that have put me off!
I also bought a basic crop tee in a soft blue colour which was really cute! usually go to h&m or topshop for my basic tees but this one caught my eye! cheeky vain photo down below too, forgive me.




Photobucket

0 Responses to 'BAROQUE'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers