Autumn's back

Posted by Unknown On 16:50
Finally felt the cold on the tops of my feet today as I stepped out to go to work in my topshop silver studded pumps (which I've worn to death this summer) and quickly hurried back upstairs to dig out my river island high top brogues that have seen me through two very harsh autumn winters running And swapped them much to my own delight! Teamed with jeans I just love this look and will be wearing it for the next few months. This is my first post from the blogger app on my iPhone so excuse me for being short and sweet :)

0 Responses to 'Autumn's back'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers