BUSTED

Posted by Unknown On 03:00
A few months ago, me and my boyfriend went to Bristol for a day out as I had never been shopping in Calbot Circus so wanted to see what all the fuss was about! I wasn't too impressed if I'm honest! But that's because I'm used to West Quay in Southampton on a daily basis and the odd trip to Westfields, I found the whole area confusing and out of place, but anyway! Whilst there I wanted to check out the Urban Outfitters, Over the last 2 years I've become more and more obsessed with the store and can feel it creeping towards the #1 spot (currently held by Topshop) as one of my favourite retailers. Joe (boyfriend) was feeling generous and told me I could get something and he'd pay, so I jumped at the vintage renewal section in search for a oversized patterned shirt and one caught my eye over in the sale! I rushed to the changing room to try it on and even the fitting room attendant said she hadn't seen it yet and wanted it for herself which was boosted thee old ego a bit, once in the changing room I noticed on the mirror they had a hash-tag for Instagram, and being an Instagram obsessive I took a picture in my shirt and hash-tagged it, not realising 2 months later it would be chosen for the urban outfitters newsletter for all to see...



Theres me, bottom row in the middle! A few of my friends took the mickey and I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, does this make me famous or what?

I'll know to be careful next time!

instagram: emmasalterr

  • @uoeurope
  • #uostyle


Photobucket

2 Responses to 'BUSTED'

  1. The Style Rawr said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/10/busted.html?showComment=1350509235300#c1855044178896611616'> 17 October 2012 at 22:27

    Haha, that's amazing! I can't believe you don't love Cabot Circus. OUCH! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/10/busted.html?showComment=1350555691011#c3141856242626081792'> 18 October 2012 at 11:21

    Sorry didnt mean to offend! haha
    Emma x

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers