TRICK OR TREAT

Posted by Unknown On 18:51

Here is a quick post to let you guys know i'm still alive... just! I've been practising my halloween makeup tonight (anything to avoid doing my dissertation) I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to go out or not because of my leg, I've still got another 2 weeks with my cast on but I reckon I could probably pull off being a zombie Wednesday! Not sure if the clubs would let me in with my crutches though... I've seen some amazing halloween makeup so far and it's only the 29th! What are all you guys going as and what do you think of my look?!
Photobucket

0 Responses to 'TRICK OR TREAT'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers