#OOTD TOPSHOP AND TARTAN

Posted by Unknown On 19:59
Here's a quick outfit of the day post to show you what I wore today, I'm living at home-home at the moment with my parents, which is near Portsmouth. I stupidly didn't bring a lot of clothes home with me as I didn't realise how long I'd be staying (literally can't stand my uni house in Southampton, it is an igloo and not homely at all :( ) So I'm wearing the garms I got for christmas, I'm in love with this Topshop sweater that my boyfriend bought me, aswell as the Topshop jersey dress my boyfriends mum got me for Christmas which is what I'm wearing underneath. I literally throw on my red tartan scarf on wherever I go, my faux fur collar has taken a step down from my favourite winter accessory at the moment.





Topshop sweater* £23.40 (Christmas present with student discount)
Topshop grey jersey dress* £26 (Christmas present)
Primark tights £2.50
Urban Outfitters silver glitter socks* £3.40 (Christmas present in sale with student discount)
H&M Tartan scarf* £2.25 (sale + staff discount)

I wore this to see my boyfriend in town, he works at Miss Selfridge so I went to meet him from work (and before you ask, no I don't get discount as he's still on probation *sobs*) so obviously I had to wear the stuff he bought me for christmas :P he also got me these glittery socks from Urban Outfitters which I've been after ever since they went on sale, the silver glitter ones (which I'm wearing) are currently in the sale for £4 reduced from £8! so good. I also only have one pair of shoes at my parents house that are suitable for winter, these Topshop ankle boots which I bought forever ago. After 3 hours of trekking the sale rails in Southamptons West Quay, I left empty handed! I wasn't really in the mood for shopping as Joe (boyfriend) was moaning about the queues and heat of the shops so felt I had to rush trying things on, and I wasn't completely satisfied with the sales this year really, I'm not sure if it's them or me. Maybe I didn't look hard enough! Anyone done any sales hauls already? Send me links bargain shoppers! Need inspiration for the best places to look.

Photobucket

1 Response to '#OOTD TOPSHOP AND TARTAN'

  1. Ana Agostinelli said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/ootd-topshop-and-tartan.html?showComment=1356794169240#c8038268085359675909'> 29 December 2012 at 15:16

    You look amazing and I love your scarf! x

    theneondust.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers