OOTN - BRISTOL

Posted by Unknown On 22:34
I wore this outfit for a night out in Bristol with my housemates for her 21st a couple weeks ago. We went to a place called Mbargo and Po na na? (correct me if thats wrong) and actually loved Mbargos! The music they played was pure r'n'b classics! I'm talking R Kelly classic. We had a great night and the wine was definitely flowing!  


I decided to go abit more dressy than I usually wear, I dress quite safe when I go out in Southampton because the clubs are go to aren't dressy at all! but I hardly ever go out without wearing my American Apparel disco pants, especially in these winter months! There are so many dupes on the retail scene at the moment but I refuse to get the cheap versions! AA all the way! 
Teamed with a little festive sparkly number from H&M, this oversized bronze specked top is in the sale at the moment for £5, what a bargain! The wedges I got last year from an Urban Outfitters sale, they were £80 reduced to £20! Comfiest shoes I have ever gone out in too!
And this cross necklace was from the New Look buy one get one free selection, the other item is featured in my h&m haul video on youtube.






Photobucket

0 Responses to 'OOTN - BRISTOL'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers