MOTEL DEFINITELY ROCKS

Posted by Unknown On 19:43
MOTEL DEFINITELY ROCKS

After surfing the Motel website  and using Polyvores catalog I got an idea for some going out outfits that are on trend at the moment. Monochrome, Varisty, Grunge and Alphabet are all up there in the hottest looks this S/S. I went into Primark yesterday and found myself some amazing pieces, I usually hate shopping in Primark, my recently found snobbery has come from nowhere! But this time I spent £40! Some of it's going back, as per, but I'm happy with most of what I got!  (which included mesh socks, varsity oversized tee's and midi skirts!) I will try and take an outfit photo tomorrow of my favourite pieces!
But enough about Primark! Look out for Motel...

The outfit on the left is a potential 21st birthday outfit, mine's not for another month but a girl's gotta plan right! I love the 90s inspired mesh top by Motel at Topshop. We had one at H&M that went in the sale and we had 1 left in a small that went into the £1 rail, I was so gutted my bazoomas wouldn't fit! :( But this one is a good dupe! The black matches the letters in the high waisted skater skirt too, I'm not too fond of white but I really love this print on it! I recently sold my JC's on asos marketplace so I'm lusting over another pair here. Studs are still cool right?
The outfit on the right is an outfit I'd be happy to go grab a pint of cider in with the boyfriend/friends, teamed with my leather jacket and fur stole. I love how vibrant the red skirt is against the monochrome stripes on the varsity tee featured on the Nelly website, (if you're unsure of what varsity is, it's basically americanised; think baseball tee's, letters stitched into jackets, the movie grease type look!)
Also how adorable is the heart ring and smiley face earrings with the outfit!? There is nothing else to be said as to why I don't already own a pair of Doc Martins, very sad and also very poor :(

If anyone loves these outfits and wants them in their wardrobe RIGHT now, head onto the website to order and use my code: missbaigent to get an exclusive 20% off! CRAZY GOOD





Motel tall t shirt
$42 - nelly.com


Motel crop top
$38 - topshop.com


Motel high waisted skirt
$42 - topshop.com


Motel short high waisted skirt
$42 - motelrocks.com


Motel high waisted skirt
$30 - topshop.com


Motel maxi skirt
$30 - motelrocks.com


Jeffrey Campbell high heels
$280 - motelrocks.com


Dr Martens dr marten
$150 - motelrocks.com


Gold jewelry
$18 - motelrocks.com


Drop earrings
$18 - motelrocks.com

3 Responses to 'MOTEL DEFINITELY ROCKS'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/03/motel-definitely-rocks.html?showComment=1363700816774#c3158791043444118503'> 19 March 2013 at 13:46

    Ooooh loving the mesh crop - I want!



    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Monochrome biker girl and NOTD post Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/03/motel-definitely-rocks.html?showComment=1363734018931#c6788313646155680516'> 19 March 2013 at 23:00

    thanks! I will do :) xx

     

  3. JOJOxo said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/03/motel-definitely-rocks.html?showComment=1364932714454#c6626944856896119379'> 2 April 2013 at 20:58

    love the mesh top and lettered skater skirt!! only just stumbled across your blog,LOVE IT! :)

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers