not feelin' it.

Posted by Unknown On 20:10


Oversized checkered shirt (inspire range) - New Look - sale £10
Grey sweater - Primark - sale £5
Jeggings - H&M - £12.99 (£9.74 w/ staff discount)
Dollies - H&M - £7.99 (£5.99 w/ staff discount)
Backpack - Primark - sale £5

Was having a really bad off day today so won't say too much. This is what I wore to the library to get some more of my dreaded dissertation done! My main aim was to be comfy so I kept to jeggings, oversized sweater and shirt, along with my new backpack and flats!
Photobucket

0 Responses to 'not feelin' it.'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers