l.k.bennet event #WFW

Posted by Unknown On 12:00
Yesterday me and Becky got tickets to see designer clothing, shoes and bag retailer L.K. Bennett at Winchester Fashion Week's event 'Girls Night In'. Staff members of the Winchester store opened it's doors after 6pm to invite a range of fashion students and LK Bennett customers to see the latest from the S/S13 collection. Tickets were £5 and a glass of bubbly was given to us on entry as well as an exclusive 25% discount on the collection!

At L.K. Bennett, we were introduced to an image consultant who talked to us about how to wear different hues and we were also given some trend advice for next season. A projector highlighted oriental patterns, 60's monochrome cuts and pastel accessories, a very modern twist on L.K.Bennett's usual sophisticated lines. After several glasses of bubbly, me and Becky sat down on the cow print sofas to watch the catwalk show which previewed selected lines from the S/S13 collection modelled by local L.K.Bennett customers. Which I thought was lovely! The models looked like they were having a great time and really did the outfits justice. After the show me and Becky decided to do dinner at the Slug and Lettuce around the corner, carrying on the wine drinking (I'm so bad!) and indulging in some grilled chicken fillet burgers! Was yummy and a very quick service!


Winchester Fashion Week began Monday and finishes this Sunday (15th-21st) and it promises to be "a week of stylish and inspirational events across the creative and historic city and this year the annual festival is set to be the largest, livliest and most significant to date!". The programme of events includes interactive workshops, engaging talks, exclusive promotions and style advice as well as two catwalk shows held in the prestigious Winchester Guildhall (Saturday 20 April) - Unfortunately I'm working this weekend so won't be able to attend this one, but it looks great!

I didn't manage to bring an DSLR to the event but took some pictures on my iPhone and instagram'd them into a collage for you all! I managed to snap my favourite items in store, including a snakeskin tote, some oriental patterned courts and some pastel patent belts! Hope you enjoy, and to see the images in full you can visit my facebook page or follow my instagram @emmasalterr. Also, Hampshire Chronical were supporting the event and we got our picture taken for the society magazine


This is me trying to look sophisticated at the event. I'm wearing an old H&M black cropped jumper from last years sale and some spotted cropped trousers also from H&M and seen in my last outfit post (sorry, outfit repeater! They're just so amazing!) with my heeled chelsea boots. Also the clutch on the sofa my boyfriend bought me for christmas from Urban Outfitters.

Photobucket

3 Responses to 'l.k.bennet event #WFW'

  1. http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/04/lkbennet-event-wfw.html?showComment=1366298452045#c8083922809734234846'> 18 April 2013 at 16:20

    I love what you're wearing, very simple and very classy :) p.s love the blog redesign!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/04/lkbennet-event-wfw.html?showComment=1366326015071#c2710042335569449248'> 19 April 2013 at 00:00

    thank you! :) and thanks again haha i will be keeping it this way from now on I think! simple :) xx

     

  3. http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/04/lkbennet-event-wfw.html?showComment=1366569721243#c1491491200048959215'> 21 April 2013 at 19:42

    You DO look sophisticated! Looks like a fun event! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers