OOTD: the bilson

Posted by Unknown On 19:44





Pins and Needles cut out jumpsuit - Urban outfitters via ebay - £2.70
Jelly shoes - Topshop sale (old) - £4.50 

Hi guys! Long time no see, I've been mega busy with uni work recently as my final hand in is exactly two weeks today, scary! Trying to get everything done a week before though as it's my birthday a week today (21!! so old) and it's a nightmare! But I forgot I won this Urban Outfitters playsuit on ebay last week and it was delivered today. So I felt this was the perfect opportunity to stop neglecting my blog and spruced up this outfit post for you! 

As I said the jumpsuit is Urban Outfitters via ebay, I think the seller listed the description as it being sale so not sure if it's still around but I've been admiring the 'cut out' trend for a while and thought this was a perfect summer staple, I can see myself wearing this with some wedges on a night out on the cooler summer nights too! And if I attend any festivals this year (I hope so) I can just throw it on :) The jelly shoes are so so old now! I bought them back when I was in halls (2 and a half years ago) in the Topshop sale for £5 with 10% student discount making them £4.50! I wore them once that summer but never until now, and they're suddenly in fashion again! I LOVE THEM!!

I'm also wearing this large bilson head necklace that was sent to me by My Flash Trash who I have recently become a brand ambassador for - how exciting!! I think it really compliments the style of the Urban Outfitters jumpsuit and the colours go nicely! I chose this piece of jewellery because the bilson is similar to a taurus symbol, and with my birthday coming up soon I'm constantly reading my horoscope so this seemed like a great piece to wear! 

Hope you liked my outfit! And if you've actually read this far... keep reading as I've been shortlisted for the 'Best Thrifty Blog' category in association with Company Style Blogger Awards with New Look this year aswell, THANK YOU so much to everyone who nominated me, I can't believe it's actually real! (If you have already voted thank you!!!) but if you haven't you can go ahead to the Company website and vote in the categories, remember this is a vote to win so all votes count! I'm in category 9, you can skip the other categories but if you don't here are my choices:

Best Fashion Blog AND Best Personal Style: www.lulutrixabelle.com
Best photography: www.in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

Photobucket

3 Responses to 'OOTD: the bilson'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/04/ootd-bilson.html?showComment=1366887058423#c8847271005729104285'> 25 April 2013 at 11:50

    32.70 for this jumpsuit? OMG I want!

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Crop top and white buckle sandals - Essex Inspired Outfit!

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/04/ootd-bilson.html?showComment=1367252568523#c5478406606453469059'> 29 April 2013 at 17:22

    omg your jumpsuit!! love it x

     

  3. http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/04/ootd-bilson.html?showComment=1367252784891#c2358332834182247434'> 29 April 2013 at 17:26

    Aw thanks so much Emma! I've voted for you and Lucy! :) That jumpsuit looks bitchin' on you btw! Such a good steal! <3

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers