trends: the low-heel flat

Posted by Unknown On 01:54
The kitten heel has always been a faux pas where I come from, the local ladies of Southampton nightlife wear the go-high-or-go-home rule when it comes to party footwear so when I read that low-midi heels were now the 'in-thing' I had to see what was on the market. Despite the unwritten rule about low heels on a night out, fashion retailers have managed to keep an element of glam like this ALDO pair enforcing the classic statement animal print and Boohoo made the heels such a bright yellow that you don't even notice the lack of inches - KUDOS! I made it my mission to scour my favourite high street/online retailers to find a selection of pairs I wouldn't mind wearing myself and this is what I found...


SHOPPING LINKS: ASOS SAFE AND SOUND POINTED HEELS / ASOS SHOREDITCH POINTED HEELS / JOE BLOCK HEEL COURT SHOES / NEW LOOK BLACK PATENT ANKLE STRAP POINTED HEELS / PAPKA ALDO LEOPARD PRINT COURTS / OFFICE DO IT RIGHT OFF WHITE LIZARD / BOOHOO SIENNA POINTY HEELZARA METALLIC ANKLE SANDAL

So after seeing my favourite pairs, are you a fan of the low-midi heel? I'm definitely warming to them after browsing. I've gone abit mental over my shoe inspiration board on Pinterest recently and would love some contributions to my ever expanding shoe covet list, if you're Pinterest mad too like me follow me via the link above and send me your favourite shoe pins!

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'trends: the low-heel flat'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers