outfits: short shorts

Posted by Unknown On 21:55


A couple of weeks ago I popped into Forever 21 on Oxford street and spent a good hour and a half browsing through the rails. I found these super cute shorts in the basics range, they will be a perfect addition to little summer dresses or when I'm feeling brave, like with this outfit! Going it alone with a big black baggy tee and my heeled black jellies for an effortless summery outfit! 

The shorts were only £3.75! The top is old H&M but I'm pretty sure they still sell it in the divided basics range and the shoes are from primark, £6!. 

0 Responses to 'outfits: short shorts'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers