gifts: vivienne westwood anglomania clutch

Posted by Unknown On 17:45
So I turned the big 2-2 a couple weeks ago! *Cue annoying Taylor Swift song... "I'm feeling twenty-twooooohhooh" and booked the week off of work with intention to blog, unfortunately I got too carried away in birthday activities that it's taken me until now to take some photos of what I got. Soz about that! I won't gloat and show you everything I got, but I have to show you what my amazing boyfriend Tristan (he's a musician, follow his band here) got me... Behold, my first addition to hopefully a long standing collection of Vivienne Westwood accessories.
*gasps* Ahhhhhhh, I love it so much! 




The clutch itself is very narrow and long, which is very different to the types of clutches I have already, I'm usually an envelope clutch kinda gal, but I fell in love with this as soon as I opened the box. BOY DID GOOD! It's handmade in Nairobi and the intricate bead detailing is so amazing, despite being so nervous taking it out on a night out with me, I did manage not to lose it! What do you think?

(Sorry I've not been posting as regularly, but you can find me on Instagram where I post almost daily!)

0 Responses to 'gifts: vivienne westwood anglomania clutch'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers