outfits: bardot + cami

Posted by Unknown On 14:04


Quick outfit post as I'm enjoying the sun in the back garden today! 
I bought this dress from ASOS last week, ordered at 9pm and received by 5pm the next day! Kudo's ASOS.  I wanted a cami midi dress for summer and grey being one of my go to colours of choice, I opted for this ASOS Cami Dress in Texture Blue, I'd seen a similar style dress in the ASOS magazine and the model was wearing an off the shoulder crop top so I decided to style mine with an ASOS Bardot Crop Top in Perfect Peach. I love the way the off the shoulder crop and cami straps contrast with each other! It wouldn't be a summer outfit without some Birkenstock style sliders, so I picked up these metallic flatform style ones from Primark last week. Saweeeeeeet.




Photobucket

0 Responses to 'outfits: bardot + cami'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers