black friday with oh my love

Posted by Unknown On 14:32
So unless you've been living under a rock you will know that it was Black Friday yesterday, insane crazy people spent their mornings crushing others in Asda, whereas I was trawling through all my favourite e-tailers websites in search of the best deals.

Oh My Love is offering 30% off EVERYTHING all weekend with code BACKTOBLACK! As you may or may not know OML makes unapologetically sexy, edgy and unique clothing with must-have dresses, playsuits and two-sets - making it the perfect place to shop for the upcoming party season.

Here's my favourite pieces from the website at the moment:




1/ Cross the line black PU mini dress 2/ Shine bright metallic pleat dress 3/ Spin me round skater dress 4/ Glitter ball lurex playsuit 5/ Boutique go fur or go home coat 6/ Night fever jumpsuit

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'black friday with oh my love'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers