FEBRUARY GLOSSYBOX

Posted by Unknown On 16:40
Woke up yesterday in the foulest mood, then noticed there were two packages for me at the bottom of the stairs, one being a Topshop package with my Mary Katrantzou top I posted about before, which I wasn't too sure about when I tried on, I think I bought the label rather than the top as it didn't live up to expectation and I think Ill be sending it back, which is a shame! :( But the other delivery was my second instalment from Glossybox! Excited as always I ripped it open and this is what was inside...






And this what I received this month just as last months had run out! A Dr Bronners Organic hand sanitizing spray which smells just like my grandmother did when I was little! I love Lavender. I also got an invigorative shower gel, BECCA lip tint which is really nice actually, I dont usually wear pink lipstick but this is a nice dusty colour and works with my skin tone! The styling treatment oil has ginger extract and smells gorgeous! I havent tried the eye shadow yet but will update next time I go out! Looking forward to next months already...

Photobucket

2 Responses to 'FEBRUARY GLOSSYBOX'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-glossybox.html?showComment=1329851355980#c821611840372246294'> 21 February 2012 at 19:09

    I still can't decide if I want to sign up to GlossyBox, the items look so pretty though! Maybe next month :)

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

     

  2. Lydia said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-glossybox.html?showComment=1329851639038#c4846617667268709791'> 21 February 2012 at 19:13

    I really want to sign up to GlossyBox! This months looks lovely. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers