HARRODS GLOSSY BOX

Posted by Unknown On 14:30
As most of you already know, March edition of Glossybox has teamed up with Harrods (UK department store) to produce 'the perfect box' and I have to say this has definitely been my favourite box so far! You will see why once you scroll down...





Contents: Versace - Vanitas Versace eau de parfum, Bliss - blood orange and white pepper body butter, Revive - Intensite creme lustre SPF30, Lancome - Juicy tubes toffee flavour lipgloss, Clarins - extra firming body cream.


001. BLISS - Blood orange and white pepper body butter. Deeply moisturising, skin softening, naturally rejuvenating body butter in mouth watering blood orange and white pepper. This has got to be my favourite smelling body butter ever! It is quite fruity and zesty and is so smooth on the skin! The sample sizing is quite generous too.


002. LANCOME - Juicy tubes toffee flavour lipgloss. Ultra shiny hydrating lipgloss. I'm not a big fan of lipgloss as my hair is constantly in my face and always gets into a sticky mess so I don't tend to wear it! But I reaaaaally like the smell of this one, toffee has got to be the best flavoured lipgloss, it's so nice I could eat the whole tube! (I wont though) 


003. REVIVE - Intensite creme lustre SPF30.  An intense, firming moisturizer that helps to reduce the appearance of sagging skin. Not sure why I was sent this as my skin is still very taute thank you glossybox! But I guess I could pass this on as Mothers Day is coming up...


004. CLARINS - Extra firming body cream. A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts which restore the skins youthful density and elasticity. Again, glossybox, I am not old so therefore don't need these skin tightening creams! However I am a fan of Clarins products and did rinse the day and night samples I got in the January glossybox and they do infact make your skin feel tighter. Can feel another Mothers day gift coming on...


005. VERSACE - Vanitas Versace eau de parfum. A luxurious scent from the House of Versace. Vanitas is a rich and voluptuous fragrance with notes of tiare flower, lime and freesia. I LOVE LOVE, LOVE THIS PERFUME! Definitely my favourite product out of all of the Glossybox's I've had. The sample size is great as you only need one drop for it to fill the room with this lovely smell. Actually considering asking for this perfume for my birthday as I absolutely love it!
Photobucket

2 Responses to 'HARRODS GLOSSY BOX'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/03/harrods-glossy-box.html?showComment=1331563748486#c2223042382434824247'> 12 March 2012 at 14:49

    Looks well nice, I didn't realise everyone got different things! Duh. I didn't get a lipgloss, sad face. I love juicy tubes. X

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/03/harrods-glossy-box.html?showComment=1331564101562#c1841948050108290190'> 12 March 2012 at 14:55

    ooh what did you get instead of the lipgloss? sometimes i see things in other peoples glossyboxes that i wanted aswell! not fair! x

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers