AERODYNAMIC FASHION S/S13

Posted by Unknown On 18:07
I'm starting my own macro trend for Spring/Summer 2013 for my Buying, forecasting and trend analysis unit at university, and as homework we have to put together a series of images that reflect our inspiration for that trend, this is only the catwalk images I am using at the moment, mainly Fendi which I LOVE, especially the makeup shot with the grippy headband down below. But these images are my research into creating a trend for next year, my trend has an aerodynamic theme, the biggest influence in world events next year is the Nasa solar flare, I think that will have a big effect on metallics, practical features in garments and geometric prints set for spring/summer. There will be lots of 90's/late 60's influences, turtle neck shirts and long skirts, yellow and blue mix overall playsuits with chunky wedge heeled platforms, knee high boots and the pixie cut will come back. Colour schemes will take form of peaches, teals and royal blues, tan and neon orange, sunny yellows and nude salmons with shimmery pinks and wet blacks. I am really excited about this task so am sharing my inspiration to my blog!

 
 

 


 











If you want to keep up to date with my mood boards for this project, check out my pinterest @ https://pinterest.com/emmasalterr/


Photobucket

1 Response to 'AERODYNAMIC FASHION S/S13'

  1. Hola Bambi said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/11/aerodynamic-fashion-ss13.html?showComment=1351896598537#c3317400608428680624'> 2 November 2012 at 22:49

    LOVE this!!! Xxx

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers