GLASTONBURY CARNIVAL

Posted by Unknown On 23:18
Had quite a busy weekend, went to Glastonbury carnival with my boyfriend and his family, we went up there in the car which took about 2 hours! A very long 2 hours they were but the views were pretty, I didn't realise how far Glastonbury actually is from Southampton, pretty close to South Wales actually! I'd never heard of Glastonbury apart from the festival, but my boyfriends family go here every year so I was excited to see what the fuss was about! The history behind Glastonbury carnival dates as far back as 1854 and some of the talent in the carnival was amazing, the set design is what really caught my eye as I couldn't believe the effort that went into the lights and the colourful floats! Here are (quite a few!) pictures from the carnival.









































































Photobucket

0 Responses to 'GLASTONBURY CARNIVAL'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers