H&M XMAS DO'

Posted by Unknown On 20:31
Last night it was Christmas, at H&M anyway! The team went out for a 3 course meal at a local italian restaurant and it was great fun! As always, third year running I have been the only person on my table who likes the (free) red wine, and drank the whole bottle to myself! By the time I'd finished my starter I was a mess, we were given 4 drink tokens c/o of H&M too and the meals were free too, very kind! I went straight from my 4 hour shift with my colleague Hannah who is in the majority of photos below! I didn't take many photos as some of the girls had proper digi cams so these are all that have been uploaded on instagram (emmasalterr) so they are pretty bad quality! Still waiting for the nicer ones to be uploaded but will add to this post when that happens!
This is what I wore, a grey thin knit midi dress from Primark which cost me £10, wasn't sure on it at first as it's not tailored and showed all my wobbly bits so I bought a pair of body shaper knickers off of ebay (no shame) with my Urban Outfitters black suedge wedge heels, £85 - £20 in the sale last year, gutted I didnt get a full length shot but this is the best I can offer!
Hannah is wearing a Miss Selfridge dress £38, no longer available on the website!




Me and Sophie


Lot of drunk lovin' going on


Starter was battered brie in a cranberry sauce and it was LUSH! Main was steak with mash and a mushroom sauce with salad garnish and parsnip which was also very nice! By the time my dessert came I was so full I couldn't finish it! But that was a waffle with ice cream and chocolate sauce (not sure what the green stuff around the edge is though!)




Uploaded my first vlog today, check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oakkNVp3mC0

Also if you want to follow me on instagram: emmasalterr
Im in dire need of some new blogs to follow too, put your links below! I've got some exciting post's coming up this week so keep an eye out! Hope you all had a great weekend :)

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'H&M XMAS DO''

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers