UNI MONDAYS

Posted by Unknown On 12:29
Somehow it's Monday again, and university is back in fashion for the week. After a heavy partying session last night, figuring out what to wear was the last thing on my mind this morning, I would much rather walk into uni in my cosy Sesame Street pyjama's but that was only acceptable when I lived on campus in first year, being a third year student I have to dress to impress and look like I know what I'm doing. So I find the quick and easy fix in my wardrobe that is the legendary leggings and basic top combo and team it with a few cool accessories and I'm off.



UNI MONDAYS





Stocklists

Military jacket
£28 - fashionunion.com


Miss Selfridge velvet legging
missselfridge.com £22


Converse shoes
£40 - debenhams.com


Box chain necklace
£14 topshop.com


H m
£7.99 - hm.com


Womens Arteecollage Urban Casual T Shirts Smart Chic Exceptional...
£10 - amazon.co.uk



Arteecollage: Simple chic’, by Emma Salter 


Black leggings are the saviour of all things simple, they literally go with anything, and these velvet feel leggings from Miss Selfridge are my favourite, they are comfortable and the texture makes them 'chic' but the thing with leggings is you need to be weary of is the unwritten rule, never to wear a tshirt that doesn't quite cover your bum, no one I repeat no one, wants to see your VPL! especially in daylight, so I've taken to safe route with this Arteecollage casual tee, which laidback style makes it ideal for everyday outfits, the colour is very complimentary to my skin tone and the soft modal fabric makes it stretchable enough to cover my delightful deriere. 

To extenuate the soft neutral hues in this top I've picked my box chain cross necklace from Topshop, the rosary bead style gives me that extra edge and spices up the top. It's getting chillier as the weeks drag on till christmas and I'm never without my trusty camo jacket from fashion union, the heavyweight style bulks up my outfit and keeps me warm, but I wouldn't be without my faux fur stole from h&m either, the two textures are very different but somehow work really well in the winter months but when does faux fur ever go out of fashion! I have no trouble deciding which shoes to wear, the reliable converses will get me to uni in no time! 


The urban casual top is extremely flattering which means I can wear it with almost everything as it's so simple.I've shown you it's easy to still look chic when you're in a rush and want something casual to cure your hangover. This everyday look can be re-matched with different colours, the top itself comes in a range to suit your style, see Arteecollage website for more styles and colours.
If you want to re-create my outfit, go check out Arteecollages‘ Amazon sale which still has some amazing pieces available! Many modal dresses, tops and trousers are 50% off! And prices start from just £6.50. GO!



0 Responses to 'UNI MONDAYS'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers