XMAS PARTY WISHLIST

Posted by Unknown On 21:57
XMAS PARTY WISHLIST

Quick and easy post for my xmas party wishlist, I love using polyvore to create a visual wishlist because it's so so easy! I wish I took a little notepad out with me whenever I go into town for the stuff I want/need to buy but can't till payday but this little website is so easy to make mental notes on! Anyway, it's approaching christmas time and I'm getting bombarded with daily emails from retaillers highlighting the favourite dress picks and it's got me thinking about the kind of dress I want for the work christmas party (which is usually in December, plan ahead!) I've always enjoyed Topshop's designer collaborations and Louise Gray was no disappointment, seeing her collection go into the sale was even more of a non-disappointment! This lavishly embellished sequin number was £200 and now £70 in the sale! still a little pricey but this is a 'wishlist' not a shopping list. Basing my whole outfit around this dress I would style it with some sexy black wedge heels from owntherunway.com and some reddy burgandy polder glitter socks from youheshe.com, although you can get cheaper alternatives on the high street, I've seen the cheapest in River Island at a jaw dropping £4! Wishlist outfit complete there is only room for accessories, as we will be celebrating the new year soon the trend cycle suggests 90's fashion is back for another round, and who could resist some Juicy Couture rhinestone gold hoops from zappos.com, diggin those! All I need is a black patent clutch purse from new.wok-store.com ($700 why not) and my trusty Topshop threadbare nail polish to finish it off. One can dream! What do you think of my outfit and what are you wearing to your christmas do's?!

0 Responses to 'XMAS PARTY WISHLIST'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers