LAST NIGHT

Posted by Unknown On 09:34
Didn't manage to get a picture of my outfit last night so this picture from my instagram (@emmasalterr) will have to do! This is me and my friend Georgie at a club in Southampton, it's a rock/alternative club so the dress code is casual but obviously you still have to look good! This is what I wore:


Urban Outfitters vintage renewal shirt - sale £11
Topshop white basic top tied into a knot at the front - £14
Topshop grey skirt - £16

I wore this with plain black tights, black platform creepers and No17 Ruby lipstick.



Photobucket

0 Responses to 'LAST NIGHT'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers