INSTAGRAM HAUL #3

Posted by Emma Salter On 00:33
I've been so so busy these last two weeks with uni work and trips that I haven't had time to blog and it's annoyed me quite alot! But unfortunately I have to put uni work first at the moment with all my deadlines looming, so expect me to be quiet until after the 17th! Heres a quick instagram haul for you to see what I've been up to visually...



01. Christmas decorations are up at the parentals! So excited to go home for xmas now, so pretty!
02. Ice skating rink at Somerset house looking beautiful
03. Mine and Joe's 6 month anniversary, aren't we cute! xoxo
04. Bristol cabot circus indoor christmas lights! giant lights were so pretty!
05. My 'drunk' going out face
06. Sketches for my trend portfolio, haven't drawn since a-level textiles!
07. Bangin' pair of flatforms for NYE from the H&M sale £11 with staff discount!
08. Brent Meheux blogging workshop with Re:So, see post here
09. Cleaned out my wardrobe ready for some more winter stock, asked for loads of new clothes for xmas as I've sold so much on ebay to pay rent I'm in dire need of a re-stock!
10. No idea why I've used that image twice, faux pas of late night blogging!
11. L'oreal wild ombre, I've gone back to dip dye! Expect my next vlog to be on that when I have time to do it!
12. You can't beat a spoons roast, ever
13. Night out at pop southampton with the housemates, such a good night and only spent a fiver!
14. Trapeze man playing the violin in bristol city centre, thought it was worth a picture!
15. Alfie asleep, one of the main reasons I love going home :)
16. Me at somerset house, favourite outfit at the moment can't stop repeating it!
17. Tim Walker exhibition at somerset house, read my review and definitely go and see it!
18. A cat on a bench in the park near my house, thought he was cute but was worried for him as he didn't have a collar! :( hope he is safe, mr cat!

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'INSTAGRAM HAUL #3'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Followers