INSTAGRAM HAUL #5

Posted by Unknown On 13:30
So this instagram haul is going to be pretty christmas themed as I managed to take quite a few pics over the last few days to form this post! So I do apologise if you've seen them already on my insta: emmasalterr

01. Decoration on our christmas tree, sequin bauble is my favourite one!
02. My cat alfie fast asleep, he was 2 years old in november yet acts like he's 20! just sleeps allllllll the time
03. My face ready for party on christmas eve! (family one, not town out)
04. Early xmas present from The Little Deer* as I won a competition hosted by cellardoor magazine, I did a post recently that featured the kitty cat crop top here
05. Glittery tights from H&M ready to wear on xmas day! They were only £6.99 so cheap considering I couldnt find any decent one anywhere!
06. Picture of the tights on... (you can tell I'm in love can't you...)
07. Gromit mug of coffee, christmas day started at 10am!
08. The weather on christmas day, forever dreaming of a white christmas!
09. One of my favourite presents, primark fleecy pyjamas! I got two pairs :D
10. Gifts from my best friend at work, she got me the book of fashion from H&M and a Anna Dello Russo limited edition designer collab from H&M also!
11. This is the selection of gifts I got from my lovely boyfriend Joe.
12. Complete haul, see post here for individual photos
13. Christmas dinner, sat next to my brother!
14. Bit tipsy and very full after christmas dinner with my mummy!
15. OOTD for christmas day! see full picture here
16. I bought my boyfriend temporary dinosaur tattoos as a joke for christmas, heres how they turned out!
17. Me and my mum polished off this free wine she got from a secret santa at her work!
18. The AdR bracelet close up, so obsessed with it! can't take it off!
19. Selfie pic, think my hairs grown abit, see my post here
20. Can't get enough of my fleecy pj's, so snug and warm! get yourself down to primark they are only a fiver, best investment!

Hope you all had a lovely christmas, if you've recently done any christmas hauls link away as I love reading them!

Photobucket

1 Response to 'INSTAGRAM HAUL #5'

  1. Julie said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/instagram-haul-5.html?showComment=1356710474857#c1129120627699761792'> 28 December 2012 at 16:01

    Cute picture!
    http://n-julie.blogspot.fr/

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers