HERO&CAPE COMPETITION WIN

Posted by Unknown On 13:52
'Hero & Cape is a new British clothing label, bringing you T-shirts featuring creative hand drawn graphics. Hero&Cape is driven by products that are as unique to you as a superhero's cape! All their designs are hand drawn and printed in-house and incorporate all the creativity imagination they can squeeze out of their constantly (and sometimes a little loopy!) minds!'

This is a bit of a belated post, it should have gone up before christmas but due christmas activities (and lots of chocolate eating) and delayed postage, I haven't had time to do it. So if you saw my post on instagram, apologies!

Cellardoor magazine were hosting a giveaway courtesy of The Little Deer  at the end of November this year and I entered the competition thinking 'I'll never win, but here goes' and by luck of the draw I actually won! The prize was a cropped kitty cat tee by Hero & Cape, I entered because I thought the cat was so cute and I've been supporting the cellardoor mag ever since I started my course at Southampton Solent University as it is a magazine run by ex-solent students.
The Little deer have some great other stuff too check them out!




The design is quite quirky compared to my usual style but I ordered it in large so that I could wear it to bed, as I got some new fleecy pyjama bottoms for christmas I needed a top to go with them and this was a perfect match! It is cute and the fabric is very sensitive to the skin, which is good as I haven't stopped wearing it since christmas day with my pyjamas! It's down for a wash now though :(





             Kitty cat cropped tee by Hero&Cape*

The Little Deer have some more great hand printed designs over on their website including an 'I love cats' tee, a cute pug on a skateboard sweater and these amazing black wedge ankle boots with studs in the sale! I'm very lucky to have won this tee, so thanks guys!

You can follow The Little Deer on twitter and instagram: @thelittledeer and check out their website via  http://www.thelittledeer.bigcartel.com/

You can also follow Cellardoor magazine on twitter and instagram: @cellardoormagazine and check out their blog via http://www.cellardoormagazine.co.uk/

Photobucket

1 Response to 'HERO&CAPE COMPETITION WIN'

  1. Kieron said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/hero-competition-win.html?showComment=1356702503862#c7944475616567340364'> 28 December 2012 at 13:48

    I love Hero & Cape - they're the cutest!

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers