MY NEW BRACELET

Posted by Unknown On 10:30
Working at h&m it's my job to sell the products, so you will always hear nothing but good things come out of my mouth and 90% of the time I believe what I'm saying. I do love the brand don't get me wrong, we do have some quality products that are bang on trend and stylish cheaper alternatives to topshop but there is the odd garment that I wouldn't be seen dead in, and that usually comes with the sale items. In recent years our sale has got worse, with more horrific printed harem trousers and over-sized garish coloured smocks launching in our sale I swiftly avoid those sections! but I have to say this year they have truley outdone themselves! With many of the Lana del ray for h&m pieces going into the sale aswell as Anna dello Russo jewelry  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the red sticker on the beautifully designed box! But anyway down the less classier end of the sale jewelry stand was this cute little black rope clasp bracelet, usually 3.99 reduced to a £1 when I got my staff card out it was a measly 75p!! Which to me is so cheap as I know you can get many like this on the market and stuff for about that price but this one is actually good quality and I love the 3 ring embellishment it reminds me of a chanel sign doubled!


Have you been in to see h&m's pre january sale yet? 

2 Responses to 'MY NEW BRACELET'

  1. Shannon Beer said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-new-bracelet.html?showComment=1356268061596#c5297140363758287162'> 23 December 2012 at 13:07

    Love the bracelet, what a bargain!xx

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-new-bracelet.html?showComment=1356288071373#c2422711413172129526'> 23 December 2012 at 18:41

    This bracelet is lovely, so simple but will go with so many things. Love pieces like that!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers