BE UK GLAMOUROUS THIS CHRISTMAS

Posted by Unknown On 15:30
I must of done a thousand party-wear outfit wishlists for xmas/new year already, but I just can't stop looking! There is so much on offer this year, I think this is the best year so far for bargains and stylish pieces! I couldn't help but want to fill you in on the things I'm covetting from UKglamorous this season.

Starting with the sale..



This multi colour sequin dress as seen in Look Magazine, has a massive 50% saving as it used to be £50 and is now £25, I think that's a perfect amount to pay for that show stopping dress that will MAKE your new years eve. It reminds me of the Louise Gray collection for Topshop with the mismatched patterns and sequins! I then found this gold pleated metallic skirt which has a £10 saving and is now £15! I love anything metallic, glittery or sequinny so this is definitely on my list!

Full price...



This would be the perfect dress if I had supermodel slim legs, which I don't *sob* but I still love it anyway, this Lily black 'gothic' dress as seen in Now Magazine is £40 and would look great with some Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike boots (or dupes, I don't judge!) but it is definitely not one to be worn with flats!



After seeing Leigh Travers post on these Disco Pant dupes, I'm slightly tempted to give them a go. I'm a strong believer and owner of the American Apparel black disco pants, and when the dupes first came out I was distraught that people were getting what I got for £70 for a mere £20/30, I've tried some on in Republic, but found they weren't of the same quality as the AA ones so was majorly put off (and smug) and decided to keep with my AA ones. But as you can see in Leighs blogpost she wears the Red wine ones and they look great! I've always wanted a charcoal/pewter pair so I might treat myself in the new year before they go out of fashion! I've also got planned in my head to wear my disco pants with a long sleeved sweater crop, and found this perfect one in the sale for £20! It's cream with a PU shoulder (something I have been lusting over for months, MUST HAVE PU LEATHER ON EVERYTHING) and studs are a winner on any item of clothing at the moment so I love the combination of pu leather and studs!

What do you think of my partywear outfits?

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'BE UK GLAMOUROUS THIS CHRISTMAS'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers