DON'T FORGET A SPARE PAIR OF UNDIES

Posted by Unknown On 20:43








I've just spent the best part of £60 on travel to and from London in January for my internship with Myla. Luckily my parents are paying me back as part of my christmas present as it's going to cost me quite a bit to get there twice a week. Using national express though I have saved so much money! South west trains costs £75 or something stupid for a return to London but national express coaches are £6/7 one way! You might have seen my post earlier on in the year about my internship here but now I've started booking my travel it's got me all excited again!

Especially after reading Olivia's post from whatoliviadid.com the other day, on her selection of Rosie for Autograph lingerie from Marks and Sparks review. I thought I'd do a similar post revealing some of my favourite undies from the Myla website for specific 'special' days (or should I say eves!) this month.



(Twas the night before xmas ;)) Elvie "Classically beautiful with a couture feel, the Elvie basque is fashioned from sensuous scarlett silk satin and delicate polo Leaver’s lace with an eyelash edge, exclusive to Myla.  This basque has both traditional fastenings and a subtle zip for ease of fit, finished with wide pleated silk satin straps."I love the festive spice colour in this set, the contrast with black lace makes it extremely luxurious and ready for christmas morning.



(Christmas day )Aniera "Black pleated fabric and metallic lace come together in this delicate camisole, finished with silk satin straps. Elegant and exotic, the Aniera collection draws on eastern influences with dramatically beautiful results." This is the set I think is the most beautifully delicate out of the collections so far, this I would wear on christmas day evening as it's cute and pretty!


(Boxing day) Megan "Fashioned from multiple strands of exotic tassel embroidery, the Megan belt has a ribbon-tie back. Wear with either of the Megan knickers for a striking boudoir look. Bold, rich colourways and exotic elements combine in the decadent Megan collection." Keeping with the cute and prettiness of the Aniera camisole, this Megan belt set has lace and tassel embroidery making it abit more seductive and raunchy but still delicate and pretty, this I would wear on boxing day! 



 (New years eve) Diane "Crystallised Soft Bra:  Crafted from classic champagne leaver’s lace & silk satin, and hand-finished with Swarovski crystals, the Diane soft bra brings together vintage elegance and modern design for an ultra-feminine boudoir look." I couldn't help but have this on my list, the crystallised vintage elegance can only be used for the new years eve set! So gorgeous but equally expensive at £400! 

What's your favourite? (If money were no object)

Photobucket

Images c/o myla.com

2 Responses to 'DON'T FORGET A SPARE PAIR OF UNDIES'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/dont-forget-spare-pair-of-undies.html?showComment=1356296560780#c6286121000620829244'> 23 December 2012 at 21:02

    Sounds so exciting, have fuuuun! So hard to choose, I'd probs go for the Megan <3
    Wild Wolf
    Sil xxxx

     

  2. Kate said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/dont-forget-spare-pair-of-undies.html?showComment=1356396314475#c384575959057204695'> 25 December 2012 at 00:45

    Loveee 'Elvie' x

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers