SOMERSET HOUSE

Posted by Unknown On 23:25
After seeing the V&A Hollywood Costume exhibition in London last thursday we took the tube from South Kensington to the Embankment and went to Somerset House to see the Tim Walker: Story Teller exhibition, which was blood amazing! I loved all of the prints and props, some admittedly were quite scary (if you've seen the bee's playing instruments, you'll understand!) but the visual aesthetic of the photography was just simply beautiful and I have decided that when I am rich and famous I am going to buy one of his prints to place upon my mantelpiece! This exhibition is also still running (until the 27th of January) so I definitely recommend you see it as it's free admission as well.





Visuals available from google images 'Tim Walker: Storyteller'

I was lucky to go in December whilst the ice skating rink was up http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/ice-rink but didn't risk skating because my knee is still recovering from dislocating it 2 months ago! But being there in the late afternoon it was nice watching everyone else skating under the twilight. Definitely the perfect winter date location! Boys if you're listening take note.
Being the ultimate london tourist I had to get a few outfit shots wherever I went so here is what I wore (sorry if you follow me on instagram (emmasalterr) and have seen these all already!)



It was super cold in London at the time hence the ridiculous amount of layering! I'm wearing:

Primark Speckled midi dress - £10 (current)
Topshop sweater - £28 (old)
H&M burgandy cardigan - £12 (old)
Mens Urban Outfitters Camo jacket - £20 (current)
Topshop frilly socks - 3 for £8
River Island lace up brouges - £29.99 (old)
Topshop tote bag - free! (old)

 

Also you may have noticed I've dip dyed my hair again! I will be doing my next vlog on this so keep posted in the next week! :)

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'SOMERSET HOUSE '

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers