A MANS CHRISTMAS

Posted by Unknown On 00:30
Xmas shopping for a boyfriend is one of the hardest and most stressful task's a girlfriend can be lumbered with during her relationship, which is why this is my favourite time of year. 
As you know I love a good bargain, but when christmas comes along it is time to pull out all the stops and dare to challenge his fashion, putting my feminine skills to the test to dress my boy exactly how I want. Luckily there is nothing he can critisize me on either, because it's christmas!

Untitled #44


Stocklists.

Sweatshirt hoodie
£75 - topman.com


Nike
£50 skatewarehouse.com


Casio watch
£30 - asos.com



Lighweight Beanie
£15 urbanoutfitters.com


Navy Wool Mix Plaid Rucksack
£32 - topman.com




I got inspired by the Off-duty Menswear post on Arteecollage wordpress and decided to use the versatile graphic tee as my starting point to this christmas present ensemble. As part of the arteecollage collection of graphic T-shirts, this righteous design features a retro tattoo print by contemporary artist Paul Engeris. In a slightly oversized fit, the short-sleeved grey and black print T-shirt is positively ideal for updating my boyfriends drab wardrobe. Not shying away from my bargain hunting ways I am pleased to say this high quality tee is a fantastic £5 on the amazon site and is said to be heavenly comfortable and essential for his busy lifestyle, as most skate parks are outside it is great to know this soft grey tee will adapt to the seasons by being cool in the summer and easily worn with multiple layers in the winter!



Being the girlfriend of an amateur bmx'er I'm constantly reminded of his lack of high street fashion style, I've decided the best way to tackle this is to dress him with the help of Topman, River Island and Urban Outfitters for a stylishly modern look. 
My favourite autumn material is corduroy and these green stretch skinny trousers from River Island go perfect with the graphic tee from Arteecollage. A matching lightweight beanie from Urban Outfitters will keep my man warm whilst he's out riding, warmth and colour co-ordination is a necessity! 
A passionate bmx'er has his signature urban casual look and is not to be confused with skater boys, which is why this Topman sweater is perfect for my guy! I know he'll appreciate the effortlessly cool slogan! 
I wouldn't be the best girlfriend that I am if I didn't conform to his sports brand shoe needs, and being able to choose ones I liked proved easy, these Nike Blazers are a sure-fire hit with the teens of today and urban alternative fashion must have seen all over tumblr. 
To complete this outfit with the addition of accessories, every bmx'er needs a statement rucksack and this navy wool plaid rucksack from Topman is in tone with the colour co-ordination as well as the classic tartan autumn/winter trend.
Also the casio watch from asos is unisex and I'll definitely be stealing it from him as soon as he takes it off! 


If you need help dressing your boyfriend for christmas don't hesitate to start here, Arteecollage offer some of the coolest street-wear online. Whatever you opt to do, one thing that’s certain is that the super soft, 100% cotton qualities of the printed t-shirts will make for a supple edition to his weekend wardrobe. Plus, the Amazon site has got a 75% off sale!




2 Responses to 'A MANS CHRISTMAS'

  1. Toni said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-mans-christmas.html?showComment=1354573381222#c5957801797274225916'> 3 December 2012 at 22:23

    I spotted that tartan bag last week - it's amazing!! xx

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-mans-christmas.html?showComment=1354578091476#c4936983502983623961'> 3 December 2012 at 23:41

    I would definitely buy it for myself if he didn't like it! xx

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers