XMAS EVE - OOTD

Posted by Unknown On 16:31
Merry xmas eve everyone! I literally cannot believe it's Christmas Day tomorrow, it has come around so quick! I'm looking forward to my first christmas with my boyfriend Joe, I know he's bought me loads of lovely prezzies so I can't wait to open them all up tomorrow morning! Our tradition in our house is, wake up about 10/11, have breakfast and a coffee then put the now christmas cd on, usually start with stockings but now I'm 20 and my younger brother is 17 we haven't had them for the last couple years :( then we open a present each, one at a time, which usually takes about an hour/hour and a half then my mum starts cooking the roast whilst my dad, me and my brother watch christmas films and 'play' with our stuff! I'd say poor mum but she loves it! 
I've decided to do an outfit post seeing as I'm home and can get my family to take the pictures for me haha, this is what I'm wearing tonight to our big family gathering round my aunties, so excited to see my grandma (who I don't get to see often) and all my other relatives! I love family parties as I don't have to pay for the alcohol! ;)








Leather jacket - H&M £29.99 (£11.44)
Faux fur collar - H&M £7.99 (£5.99)
Velvet diamonte oversized tee - Bought from Simone (charity shop find) £12
Black leather shorts - H&M £14.99
Opaque tights - Primark £2.50
Black flatforms with glitter heel - H&M £24.99 (£15 sale)


Hope you all have a great christmas!

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'XMAS EVE - OOTD'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers