INSTAGRAM HAUL #4

Posted by Unknown On 11:00
It's that time again! Just a short post to show you what I've been up to lately... instagram: emmasalterr


01. This is me and joe looking all wrapped up on a train going to a 21st party, love my tartan scarf to death!
02. Reading the superbloggers edition of Company magazine, best issue yet!
03. This is my mum, wearing a russian hat in h&m
04. Uploaded my second youtube video in a post here, subscribe to me here
05. Finally finished my first semester of 3rd year! bye bye macs and portfolios!
06. Cute little wrinkled cat I drew, me and Joe are thinking of getting one when we move in together!
07. Winter OOTD post here
08. Got this christmas app on my phone and made Joe into a reindeer hehehe
09. Xmas meal with the housemates before we all went home for christmas!
10. Selfie #vain
11. Bought myself Whitney Ports autobiography from POUNDLAND for xmas!
12. OOTD, topshop studded pumps, primark black tights, vintage levis, black leather jacket h&m and red tartan scarf h&m
13. AMAZING egg and custard tart from the cake stall outside my work, only £1!
14. Met up with my best friend megan who has been travelling in canada for 8 months!
15. Alfie, my cat is just TOO cute when hes sleeping :)
16. My amazing glitter flatforms from h&m came in time for xmas! I love them so much!
17. Winter outside
18. Me and Joe mucking about with teeth and lips sweets hehehe
19. My monkey slippers are the best
20. IT'S CHRISTMAS!! well not yet, but heres my tree!


Photobucket

0 Responses to 'INSTAGRAM HAUL #4'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers