CRAFTY LIKE A FOX

Posted by Unknown On 00:19
Hi everyone! It feels like ages since I last did a post (it's been 4 long days...) but recently to me, that's been quite long! I seemed to have loads of time on my hands over the festive period but now it's all back-to-uni back-to-work mode and I'm finding that I have no time to myself.

Although I spent the last 2 days with my boyfriend at his house in Romsey which was nice, we don't usually get full days to spend time with each other so we went shopping, went to the cinema and went swimming! (I've pulled so many different muscles I never knew exsisted!) and then it was back to work today, after lugging 5 very heavy bags of healthy food shop back from Asda I finally got the chance to sit down and write this post!

Untitled #50

Untitled #50 by emmalulu41 featuring wingtip shoes

I thought I'd do a outfit style I've been lusting over lately. Autumn Winter 2012 was all about winter florals and black berry shades and keeping in tone with this trend I have adapted my pre-spring look, I can't wait to get my nude brogues, ankle socks and cropped length jumpers out again! I think Spring is my favourite time of year, as I am a May baby I'm obsessed with the cool-sun and flowers and warm shades! The bag by pullandbear.com is so cute and really similar to the one I bought recently from a charity shop which I wrote about here briefly, I might do an up-close-and-personal picture and feature on it if I have time as I love it so much!

Those spiked headbands are being seen EVERYWHERE at the moment but I've yet to find one that doesn't make me look like a rebellious 5 year old, what's this whole triangle necklace love come from too? admittedly I'm loving it too but I just don't understand where the fascination has come from but they are all over the high street!

I've kept with the dark autumn winter theme with some 'alt' accessories, a candy skull ring from river island which I love! and the anna dello russo bracelet that I can't stop wearing (I got it for christmas from my best friend/work colleague!) The main reason for this outfit styling was this delightful 'mrs foxy' scarf from topshop which is unfortunately sold out at the moment but as soon as I saw it I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I don't know if you do this too but I always see a garment and then picture everything I own going with it, convincing me to buy it!

Anyway this has been a random post! Hope you are all enjoying January so far, sorry for the belated blogging but I have some more time off soon so I will try and get some more post's in to keep up with my day by day blogging I did over the christmas period!

P.S I also have some exciting post's lined up in the near future, a giveaway and also a competition I won myself!


Knit sweater
topshop.com


Miss selfridge
missselfridge.com


Topshop
topshop.com



Pull Bear shopping tote bag
$32 - pullandbear.com


Topshop
topshop.com


River island
$19 - riverisland.com


Topshop
nordstrom.com


Topshop
nordstrom.com


Smashbox lip makeup
beauty.com

4 Responses to 'CRAFTY LIKE A FOX'

  1. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/01/crafty-like-fox.html?showComment=1357366552946#c8482815589620065948'> 5 January 2013 at 06:15

    Great post, I can't wait until it's warm enough for ankle socks either!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

     

  2. Becky Temple said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/01/crafty-like-fox.html?showComment=1357416839194#c8263485553581955744'> 5 January 2013 at 20:13

    that scarf is adorable! love it :) x xx

     

  3. Marta said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/01/crafty-like-fox.html?showComment=1357477992854#c3532971069346506116'> 6 January 2013 at 13:13

    Really like all of these items but skirt, bag and scarf are my favourite :)x

     

  4. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/01/crafty-like-fox.html?showComment=1357485805114#c1399852743031616037'> 6 January 2013 at 15:23

    same! definitely purchases these too, i hope thats a colour for spring! x

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers