I'VE BEEN NOMINATED..

Posted by Unknown On 22:59

The lovely Josie from Living in a Movie Scene tagged me for a Liebster award! Thanks Josie!


What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers and therefore helps promote and support those bloggers nominated.
The Rules:
-Nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them.
-If nominated, write '11 Random Facts' about yourself!
-Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you wrote for you.
-Come up with 11 new questions to be answered by 11 new nominees.

11 random facts about me:
  1. I'm a quarter french (hence Miss Baigent persona!)
  2. The highest A-Level I got was in Art History
  3. I was 1 of 16 to get accepted onto a course at Brighton uni, yet I chose to go to one of the worst uni's on the league table because it was closer to my family
  4. I can fit wiper blades on your car
  5. I'm qualified to measure your tits
  6. I've never been on a 'girls' holiday
  7. I have 2 cats, Harry and Alfie, Alfie is my favourite but don't tell harry that.
  8. I'm addicted to coffee
  9. My favourite singer is Delilah
  10. I've never broken a bone but I've fractured my foot, been stabbed in the eye with a kitchen knife and dislocated my knee
  11. I don't like melon
 Here are my answers to the questions Josie set.

1. Do you have a regular beauty regime? If so, what products do you use? 
I tend to never stick to the same stuff, so at the moment I'm using Collection 2000 foundation, L'oreal superliner, Topshop blusher and Whimsical lipstick, Benefit mascara, Rimmel eyebrow pencil and H&M dual brown eyeshadow :)

2. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be an area visual merchandiser for Topshop or Urban Outfitters! failing that, trend forecaster/buyer at Mudpie.

3. If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would they be?
  • to live a long healthy successful happy life
  • to graduate with a 2:1 
  • have a full wardrobe of Topshop, constantly updated when new lines come in!
4. Do you have a special talent, if so, what is it?
I don't have a special talent :(

5. Reach out your right arm. What item is closest to your hand?
My iPhone! (my boyfriend says it's like my third arm)

6. Is your hair coloured or natural?
It is coloured, natural on top but ombre ends

7. What colour is your tooth brush?
Pink and white!

8. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter definitely!

9. If you were able to have a totally unlimited shopping spree in one store, what store would it be?
You'd expect me to say Topshop considering the wish question, but I've used that wish so I'd have to say... Chanel ;)

10. Do you have a favourite book, if so, which one?
I don't read books as much as I should/used to, so I'd say company magazine as I read that every month!
11. Baths or showers?
Love a good bubble bath!

My nominees are:


and these are my questions to those tagged!

  1. How long have you been blogging for?
  2. What is your ultimate career goal in life?
  3. What's your favourite shop?
  4. Who influences your fashion style?
  5. Favourite film?
  6. Katie price vs Peter andre?
  7. Whats the most expensive clothing/shoe you've ever bought?
  8. What's your guilty pleasure food?
  9. What's your idea of a perfect sunday afternoon?
  10. What do you plan to do for your next birthday?
  11. If there was an apocolypse, and you had time to grab ONE thing from your house what would it be?
xoxo   

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'I'VE BEEN NOMINATED..'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers