SUNDAY FUNDAY

Posted by Unknown On 22:21
Hey guys, sorry I've not been very active lately, had tonnes on my plate with being back at uni and my internship plus work on top of that AND trying to fit in seeing my boyfriend! It's a nightmare. Anyway I just thought I'd keep you updated, I'm still alive! and I have to be up in six hours to get my coach to London but I've scheduled a couple posts to keep you entertained during the week, especially my new followers!


Went on a cute little bike ride with my boyfriend today in his town, it was really quiet and chilly but I loved it! Haven't ridden in years but I really wanna start doing it again, great exercise for my knee! (if you don't know, I dislocated it fairly recently, not pleasant!) Hope you've all had a nice day, off to the land of nod for me! xx
Photobucket

2 Responses to 'SUNDAY FUNDAY'

  1. Anonymous said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/01/sunday-funday.html?showComment=1359342622045#c2541950725612129384'> 28 January 2013 at 03:10

    Great goods from you, man. I've consider your stuff prior to and you're just too wonderful.
    I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way wherein you say it. You're making it entertaining and you still take
    care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to learn much more from you.
    That is actually a tremendous web site.
    My website: simply click the next internet site

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/01/sunday-funday.html?showComment=1359383947405#c110271424402297384'> 28 January 2013 at 14:39

    Perfect weather for this after all the horrendous snow!

    Would be great if you would take a look at my latest outfit post: Sports Luxe Stripes & Trainer Wedges Thanks! xx

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers