VALENTINES POST: SPRINKLES

Posted by Unknown On 16:00

I've never done a food-y post, and I'm not sure if anyone cares but I just wanted to show you all where I went for my Valentines meal with my boyfriend Joe. We weren't able to see each other in the evening due to work commitments and me having to be up early for LFW the next day so we had Valentines on the eve of the 13th instead! We didn't do anything too lavish, just made fajitas and ate haribo and ice cream and saw Warm Bodies (which I do not suggest seeing, I fell asleep half way through it was THAT boring! Although Tony from skins is in it, and I do fancy him alot...).

We agreed to do no presents, as both of us are struggling with our money management at the moment! So I went for the 59p card factory card... and in the morning I found out he spent a fair amount of money on my card AND some Thorntons strawberry and champagne truffles! Which were absolutely to die for, there was only 3 in the heart shaped box but they were so filling! I've saved one for him as well cause I'm cute like that. 

Anyway, we decided to have our Valentines meal in the morning, at a new gelato near to where we live called Sprinkles.



I had been craving banana all week and decided to go for the Choco-banana waffle! At 11am this was quite a mouthful, they definitely give you your moneys worth and I was full to the brim after finishing 3/4's of it! It came with a side helping of ice cream too, which was thee best ice cream I have ever tasted!




Joe had the Strawberry creation, which was also a waffle but with lots of strawberrys and a strawberry syrup on top and a dollop of ice cream on the side. So this is how we spent our Valentines day! I then went to uni for a lecture and 3 hours of work :( so I was to blame for the ruining of our first Valentines together! Hmph. Didn't get any pictures of me during the day but did get a super corny photo of us together, cover your eyes if you are couple-ophobic!





















2 Responses to 'VALENTINES POST: SPRINKLES'

  1. http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentines-post-sprinkles.html?showComment=1361031616339#c7916600633510109264'> 16 February 2013 at 16:20

    omg yummy,I want something sweet right now!!

     

  2. Anonymous said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentines-post-sprinkles.html?showComment=1362518800841#c6604209904288862412'> 5 March 2013 at 21:26

    Ooh exciting, someone was telling me I should go there one day and you've just convinced me too!xo

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers