NEW URL

Posted by Unknown On 13:29
Hi Guys! As of today, I will be changing the name of my URL, I'm not sure how this is going to affect my views/followers but I thought I'd put it out there now!

New url will be missbaigent.blogspot.com

Will probably take me a few days to change everything on every platform but hopefully it will be a smooth transition! I just think it's about time I took my name out of my url and focused on making my blog more of a brand.

P.S Congrats to the winner of my Burberry perfume giveaway Lucy from Fine and Bambi!



Photobucket

0 Responses to 'NEW URL'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers