internship day #6

Posted by Unknown On 18:43
Yesterday was an interesting day, the weather was crap yet again but I decided to bite the bullet and wear a dress! 


I was set a task of writing another blog post for MPDClick which I will link up when I'm next at a computer, and after lunch I was asked to create a flannel panel of editor contacts using a website called fashion monitor, I wish I had known about this website at Uni and there is so many good media professionals that you can contact directly! The day went super quick, researching does that to a day! 

At the end of the day I was briefed on a task set to me for Monday, I've been given the opportunity to represent MPDClick at graduate fashion week and a member of the press! I can't wait, its my first PR event and there's so many talks and shows il be attending throughout the day - including a super blogger chat with the one and only susie bubble!! Il also be street style snapping for the site too, so if you're a trendy wendy and attending mondays show let me know and il take your picture! Would be great to network with some bloggers as well as the talented graduates at the show! So excited!

Outfit day #6 
Jersey marl dress - Topshop - gift 
Necklace - H&M - £7.99
Socks - Topshop - gift 
Arabel boots - Topshop - £85
Backpack - Primark - £5 sale 

P.s I didn't get to attend the company magazine style blogger awards last night because I finish work too late but I kept up to date with the live feed on twitter and want to congratulate everyone that won! I unfortunately didn't haha but I knew I wouldn't as there were so many better bloggers! There's always next year I suppose, can't wait to see all the blog posts! Thanks to everyone who voted always, that means the most :) 

0 Responses to 'internship day #6'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers