Internship day#5

Posted by Unknown On 08:56

Hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday weekend! The weather was great but unfortunately I had to work, day off internship but day in H&M! So I didn't really have a 3 day weekend! Boo hoo. However I was back in the office yesterday for my second week interning with online trend forecasting company MPDClick.com. Had a really inspiring day yesterday, I don't know how anyone can call researching part of a job - it's so fun! I did a little too much researching into Nike trainer trends and have myself a little crush on a pair of vintage Nike air maxes! Gonna pop down to Gunwharf quays in Portsmouth this weekend to check out their outlet stores and grab myself a bargain! 
Apart from that I was able to have another go at a blog post that should be going live today so I will include the link in tomorrow's post! 
Outfit #5 

Sheer letter top - Topshop - £10 sale (£9 with student discount)
Polka dot trousers - H&M - £7.49 sale 
Arabel boots - Topshop - £85
Necklace - H&M - £7.99
Backpack - Primark - £5 sale 


1 Response to 'Internship day#5'

  1. Shannon Beer said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/05/internship-day5_29.html?showComment=1369923898980#c6735316750806029172'> 30 May 2013 at 15:24

    Love the polka dot trousers, bargain!xx

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers