kiss like daisy x

Posted by Unknown On 21:40
This is a scheduled post* as I've been super pre-occupied with work/life related problems at the moment so bare with me!

On a brighter note, the lovely ladies at Kiss Like Daisy got in contact with me and asked to send me some samples from their handmade women's accessory boutique, naturally I scanned the website beforehand and I was very excited to see what they would send me - their website is so clean and fresh, the photography is on point and the products looked fab! So I jumped at the chance, a matter of days later I received a bunch of items through my door...


Instagram @emmasalterr | @kisslikedaisy

I've been looking for different ways to style my main for the festivals this year and I need'nt look any further! As all three of these items are perfect for styling festival hair! What do you think of each look?



Floral print turban c/o Kiss Like Daisy



Mini leather bun bow c/o Kiss Like Daisy



90's Aztec scrunchie c/o Kiss Like Daisy


My personal favourite is the aztec scrunchie, it's only £5! Such a bargain, and the style is bang on trend and the aztec print and bright oranges makes it a stand out piece! I never usually wear my hear in a top knot but it's a festival must 'do! So I think this is the look I will be rocking the hardest at Bestival this year!

Photobucket

1 Response to 'kiss like daisy x'

  1. Pujaanku said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/06/kiss-like-daisy-x.html?showComment=1371454799885#c6622102097535036436'> 17 June 2013 at 08:39

    My first thank you for the article photos on this site.
    my likes see it, however sorry I did not accidentally daydreaming here and I also did not know because what ...
    hopefully can inspire many people. success always
    Secondly, this blog is a gift for my sincere to click all ads

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers