lola

Posted by Unknown On 17:00




Marc Jacobs - Lola £47* Anniversary gift from my boyfriend!

I must admit it's been a while since I splashed out on some expensive perfume, well... let someone else do it for me! I usually stick to a body shop splash or cheapy next perfume during the day, and never really branch out when it comes to occasion/evening perfume. Not since I finished my beloved Versace Vanitas about 7 months ago. Me and my boyfriend celebrated our 1 year anniversary last Sunday, it was a beautiful evening, I cried.. Ha-ha we went to a lovely 5* hotel restaurant on the outskirts of Romsey and had a main meal and a round of drinks then strolled through a scenic walkway and tried to find some pigs! (Weird I know, but they were around somewhere!) 


Photobucket

0 Responses to 'lola'

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers