my asos summer basket

Posted by Unknown On 22:53
The body language in this ASOS product shot says it all... 
Summer has finally arrived down South, and my wardrobe is full of workwear options - smart trousers and chic blouses - NOT what you want to be wearing on a stuffy train commute and into an office in the middle of the countryside when it's 34 degree heat outside.   
I'm currently 8 weeks into my 12 week internship with Mudpie, online trend forecasting service based in Hampshire. (And despite my dismay to fashion in this post, I am loving every minute of my internship! I've made a blog on the side to document all of my published work, check it out here.) But what is disappointing is the lack of trendy outfit options, that also work with the current temperatures.


So I went online and decided to style a basic white cami, with a day time, workwear and evening options that suit my current working wardrobe and are both trendy and adaptable to the heat! True to my nature, I went straight for the sales... (70% off at the moment!)


DAYTIME - I fell in love with this Vera Moda printed maxi skirt in patina green. The sheer poly fabric means it won't be heavy to wear, or insulating! The high-rise waistband means the basic cami can be tucked in to make the skirt the focal point of the outfit. The side split combined with the digital floral print adds a feminine touch to a simple staple too! The length means it can be versatile with footwear, I'd team it with either gladiators or midi heel cut out boots like the model is wearing in the product shot! Worth it for £18?











































WORKWEAR - These ASOS collection peg leg trousers in floral print would be great for work, with their easy care poly fabric and relaxed silhouette. The print is insanely gorgeous, combining baroque with floral patterns in black and orange, makes them a casual but intricate design. I also love the side pockets, the style looks like it would contour the hips, I'm hoping thats the style and not just the models figure, or I will die with envy! Really considering buying these, what do you think? In the sale for £10.50 too!






EVENING - I can't even explain how much I love these ASOS green peg trousers. They are definitely too much to wear in the day, or to work (unless it was attending fashion shows) but in the evening, these bad boys would look great with some open toe heels and the basic cami worn loosely, and some statement neon yellow jewellery to highlight the sheen in the trousers. I really need an excuse to wear these, £10.50 in the sale again.. why would I resist!

Something else I couldn't help but look into, was the shoes sale. All of these shoes are under £20!!
(L-R) ASOS Vacuum flatform sandals £12, ASOS FUSE gladiator sandals £20, ASOS FUN gladiator flat sandals £18. I want them all! But now I've moved out of my university house and back home, my mum will go skitz if I buy anymore shoes! I've even had to give her a few pairs for the plain fact they don't fit into my shoedrobe.. oops.

Any favourites?

Photobucket

1 Response to 'my asos summer basket'

  1. Heidi-likes said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-asos-summer-basket.html?showComment=1373554922321#c1192508227694243342'> 11 July 2013 at 16:02

    I love little cami tops, they look so chic too! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers