ootd: zara chino

Posted by Unknown On 21:02

I'm still unsure about the tripod/camera/me/pose combo, practice makes perfect right? No matter how hard I try and emulate Lily it just NEVER happens to me, but hey she must have had some less-than-perfect ones back in the day?

I've been a bit quiet on the blog front recently, the main reason being I was interning for an online trend forecasting company called Mudpie, but sadly that's come to an end now and I'm back on the grind working full time at H&M (whilst looking for graduate jobs). It's not all that bad though, as I've been visual merchandising departments on my own and talking to managers about progression, but I just need that push to get me through the 9 hour shifts Monday - Sunday. My poor feet have only just survived in my beaten up old Topshop studded pumps, NOT advisable footwear!

Today I wore a black crop top I got from eBay before Christmas (link expired), think it was around £3 including delivery, with my latest eBay win - Zara chino trousers that cost me a mere 99p! Aren't they amazing?! They are so perfect for hiding that food baby and showing off my smaller waist, the only thing I can shout about as I got both big boobs AND big bum :( My favourite shoes of all time these H&M Velcro fastened flatforms that my boyfriend bought me on my birthday this year (still in shops!) and teamed it with my latest full price purchase (technically not, as I got staff discount) H&M kimono, it's £19.99 full price and is the latest trend to come into stores, it's been snapped up pretty quickly but its definitely still available in stores now, I just love it! Channeling my inner oriental. 






What do you make of it?

Photobucket

2 Responses to 'ootd: zara chino'

  1. Kudzai said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/07/ootd-zara-chino.html?showComment=1374693884995#c2007307846551532495'> 24 July 2013 at 20:24

    Love your kimono!! xox

    http://newkidblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

     

  2. Sophie Spaldin said...
    http://emmalouisesalter.blogspot.com/2013/07/ootd-zara-chino.html?showComment=1378798745776#c2655426046711904313'> 10 September 2013 at 08:39

    Love your style! Great blog x

    Sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers