trend: minimilism

Posted by Unknown On 23:28
All products H&M (www.hm.com)


This outfit was inspired by a post on Charlottes blog, I saw the jumper in the store yesterday and thought nothing of it, until I saw it on and changed my mind completely! The texture is really on trend at the moment and great for the autumn/winter climate change. I love the contrast in hem length and neckline and the colour fits in nicely with the Swedish high street retailer H&M current trend 'New Minimilism'.

I have teamed the jumper dress with the key accessories I think every girl needs this winter - 'The fedora' was here last year, and they've come back with a colorful vengeance. H&M offers a festival-esque burgundy alternative, but in keeping with the minimalism trend I went for the black one.
These chunky platforms lace up's are my favorite shoes at the moment, the heel is wide enough to support the shoe making them a great day to night pair! I'm ditching the backpack and dusting off the old satchel for winter this year, as well as the classic tartan scarf I'll be wearing subtler pattern checks instead in a monochrome palette (of course!)

Photobucket

0 Responses to 'trend: minimilism '

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers