International online fashion trend reporters FashionChick are running a blogger competition offering an all expenses paid trip to Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014! 

FashionChick is a website dedicated to finding the latest fashion trends and news and offers visitors the opportunity to browse and shop from all the best online clothing, shoes and accessory stores! Which is exactly how I found some of the items shown in my entry. Of course the first thing to worry about when entering a competition like this is not "Will I win?" but... "What am I going to wear?!" which is why I kept my entry simple yet stylish and very 'me'. 

After keeping updated with FashionChicks fashion news section I noticed that metallic's are a trend to watch out for over the festive period. I am obsessed with this metallic gold leather look pencil skirt from River Island that I've teamed with a recent eBay bargain I found this 'Vogue' print top was only £7! To keep warm in Amsterdam during January (average temperatures ranging from lowest 1c and highest 5c - I checked!) I'll definitely be wearing the thickest, fluffiest faux fur coat I can find! I was linked to this Pull & Bear hooded faux fur coat through the FashionChick website, a great price at £59.99 and practical for winter! 

The accessories chosen really make the outfit with the black ASOS clutch with gold detailing highlights the metallic gold trend, alongside the red-herring chunky gold necklace and understated cubic Zirconia stoned Madison earrings from Coast make a classic lady like statement. It's difficult to decide on a pair of shoes that will keep you stylish throughout Fashion Week and comfortable at the same time, but I've struck gold with these H&M platform shoes (currently sold out online, but I already have them!) as they are the comfiest boots I have and look great too! A touch of Mac cosmetics lipstick in 'Divine Night' shade and I'm sorted!

Want to know more about FashionChick head to their website here and follow them via Twitter twitter.com/FashionchickUK.



HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
Bloggers can win a two night trip to the beautiful city Amsterdam to attend Fashion Week shows, alongside many more fun activities! This coming year is AFW's 20th anniversary, being held between January 17th - 27th 2014. Blogger entrants will be from the UK, USA, Germany, France and Netherlands chosen to represent their country in Amsterdam and the trip includes return flights, transfers, accommodation at the 4* Art Hotel Amsterdam, access to Fashion Week shows, a Fashionchick x Blogger Luncheon and shopping money. 

The editorial team will also interview the winning UK blogger and publish their work in a separate article on-site! Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to a passport and appropriate visa (if required) for entry to The Netherlands
The competition closes on the 6th of December, so what are you waiting for?


Photobucket

0 Responses to 'What I am wearing to Amsterdam Fashion Week '

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, be sure to leave your blog link! :)

follow me

22. SOU/LDN

22. SOU/LDN

Subscribe:

insta feed @emmasalterr

Categories:

Outfits (67) WISHLISTS (59) trends (16) WHERE IVE BEEN (14)

Followers